Copyright © 2019 H&H Oil Heating & Plumbing



H&H are OFTEC registered experts in oil central heating and can perform your Landlord Oil Installation Check. After the safety check we will issue you with a CD/12 Landlord Oil Installation Safety Check Form together with any recommendations.


Although there is no legal requirement in Wales for a landlord to have a landlord safety certificate for any oil-fired boiler or cooking appliance you should be aware that British Standards expectations.


British Standards 5410

Part 1 stated that any oil-fired appliances and equipment to be serviced periodically in accordance with the manufacture’s instructions (Normally an annual service). This ensures that a service & commissioning report would be supplied by the OFTEC expert highlighting any issues that need to be rectified. Additionally, oil storage tanks and oil supply pipe work should be checked for general condition and any leaks repaired.

All responsible Landlords obtain a Landlord Oil Installation Check form. This will verify an installations compliance with the Building Regulations, health & safety, Regulations and efficiency. Service and Commissioning Technicians are the only persons that can supply a Landlord Oil Installation Check form. A copy should be retained by the letting agent/landlord

For the protection of tenants some form of Carbon Monoxide detector should be installed. It should be regularly checked and batteries changed on a yearly bas. This is to protect the renter from any Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Poisoning can happen if an appliance flue/emission failure has taken place.

Landlord Boiler Safety Check

£100.00 (Full CD/12 OFTEC Landlord Oil Installation Check)

Website Created & Hosted with Website Builder